Sunday 23 October 2011

Changed my mind

Dear Readers,

Blouses with simple details tends to stay in ones closet for the longest. Also to note that you could pair them with shorts, trousers, jeans, midis etc. This season I am in the lookout for such beautiful pieces and this one had been in my closet for long, mind you with the price tag.

I wanted to pair them with my straight cut jeans and last minute I changed my mind after seeing my man wearing his shorts.

I like to call this outfit as basic tones, wanted to pair them with my leopard wedges and changed my mind and went with pop up colour such as these Burnt Orange tones. Now you know why my title is "Changed my mind". Hope you like them.







Blouse & Shorts: Mango
Shoes: Zara

Stay Beautiful & Safe,
Soma

3 comments:

  1. I really love the shoes..great color!!

    I am doing a Jeffrey Campbell giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to enter. http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/10/purple-blazerjeffrey-campbell-giveaway.html

    xoxo!
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blouse miss

    http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

    ReplyDelete