Thursday 25 April 2013

Thursday cravings- Rose Crown!

Dear Readers, 
I always had these in my head that went on a repeat mode- if I should buy this or what would people think as soon as I step out from my nest or if it is age appropriate or would it look good on me or or... the questions were endless. 
Finally!!! I decided (not one but I need two), heck with all the questions that is singing in me and Thanks to all the fashionistas who continue to inspire me. 
These will be soon making it's way to Rach-in-Fashion's nest. Horrraaaay!!!

Stay Beautiful,
Soma


 

2 comments:

  1. oh yes...they are adorable

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet flower headbands! love them much :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete