Sunday 9 March 2014

Friends with Style!

Happy Women's Day!!!

When two friends with style meet up on weekdays after work or weekends, all they have to talk about is their dream closet and their world around fashion/ street styles/ Fashion Blogs/ ZARA etc.

So on International Women's Day my girl friend Anna & I decided to do a shoot together for Rach-in-Fashion. She is one of the stylish girl friends in my circle. On this women's day I decided to share the spotlight with Anna to introduce a fresh sense of style, who knows there may be more and more collaborations.

DSC_0658 DSC_0676 DSC_0712 DSC_0642 DSC_0653 DSC_0714 DSC_0686 DSC_0696 DSC_0695

Anna's outfit: ZARA Blouse | Topshop Skirt | Seed Leopard printed shoes | Lovisa Earrings | Arm Candies from allover the place

My outfit: ZARA top | Shareen Vintage Skirt | Charles & Keith Brocade shoes | Esta Earrings

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

1 comment: