Monday 16 June 2014

Style Redefined!

The past Saturday went really well for me. I always felt good hitting the gym in the morning and after a cold shower heading out to do my errands.

Style Redefined!

Saturday nights are spent with my man touring the city to either find a new hangout spot or revisiting our favorite comfort food which is Pakistani & North Indian road side restaurant named Usmaans at Serangoon Road. We asked our dear friend Anna and her friend Janani to join us. We had an amazing time gobbling their Special Biriyani, Aloo Naan (stuffed potato), Cheese Naan, Achari (pickle) Chicken & Chilli Paneer. OMG!!! writing about it still makes my mouth water. I love food especially indian food, when ever we decide on an indian spot I get so excited and confused on what to order. I am glad my friends and I share similar taste buds.

With this outfit choice I chose some basic wear and redefined my style by adding a graphic tee over my bootleg denim and a scarf tied around my neck like a rose. I live by the words that says "fashion says me too, Style says Only ME".

Style 
Redefined! Style Redefined! Style Redefined!

Tee & Shoes:ZARA| Denim:GUESS| Bag:TOSCANO| Scarf:Arab Street| Ear-rings:LOVISA

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

2 comments:

  1. ted baker uk sale Suddenly a smile, cheap ted baker dresses just as if self-deprecating laugh. cheap straightened himself, looking at the eyes, trembling forefinger said because I like you. cheap feel uttered these words ted baker uk sale ted baker uk sale suddenly become so great. Direct confession to make such a bold brother who ted baker uk sale clenched his fists underground passage cheap ted baker uk soon wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My memory of the experience was that it was hot, dirty, cheap asics running shoes dusty, sweaty and clammy, with no electricity and barely any running water in the bathroom. But regardless of all that we didn’t stop smiling for days." cheap asics australia Rare pieces from Ruiz’s store will be exhibited alongside hundreds of other specimens in the SPEZIAL Exhibition x "An incomplete Promote cheaper history from asics running shoes sale a fan’s perspective" as part of Design Manchester 14, from October 24 -November 2.

    ReplyDelete