Monday, 18 August 2014

Frida Kahlo

I am a graphic tee lover and whereever I go I often pick up one or two of difference designs. My recent pick up was the Popeye's collection from UNIQLO, it will soon make it's apperance here I promise.

I found this Frida Kahlo design at FOREVER 21, the design looked more of her real photograph image than a painted picture which attracted me even more. One main drawback was the big arm holes. Nevertheless, I took the plunge and made my way to the cashier.

If you were to ask me how I would wear these tees, my answer would be with my pencil skirts and skater skirts as it brings out my inner quirkiness and feminine side of myself.

Frieda Khalo Frieda Khalo-2 Frieda Khalo-4 Frieda Khalo-5

Tee: FOREVER 21 |Skirt: ASOS |Shoes: CHARLES & KEITH |Ear-studs: LOVISA

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

3 comments:

  1. asics tiger mexico 66 sale She likes Asics Australia Online to watch other people's eyes, because this part of asics tiger mexico 66 sale Yancangbuzhu your heart, her eyes looked cheap, but more heart. Cheap Asics Running Shoes cheap streamer asics tiger mexico 66 sale narrow deep eyes shining, he looked straight, asics factory outlet he was waiting, waiting for openings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And City Lips collagen lip plumping treatment (regularly $35) is a non-surgical, painless, collagen-building lip treatment Timberland Outlet online that smooths on like lip gloss to give you fuller lips with lasting results. Discount are rare but I have an exclusive holiday deal of 15 percent off with code CITY15 on every product on the City Cosmetics website through the end of December. Timberland Sale The store has set up a temporary clearance outlet next to its retail location in Buckhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nike roshe run sale Left fist shot nike roshe run australia while playing right fist, severely hit the outlet of the ribs, only to hear the sound of bones rattle Kaka. cheap, you go to hell. outlet had been able nike roshe run sale to hold back, nike roshe run sale swallowing a fishy sweet, Bigfoot to kick toward cheap belly. cheap because of all nike roshe run sale the upper body so that the force was cheap nike roshe run shoes too late to dodge.

    ReplyDelete