Saturday, 13 December 2014

#12DaystoXmas!

The countdown to X'Mas has already started and slowly I'm checking off things from my X'Mas to-do list. I still have a lot of things to do such as soaking my fruits in rum & wine for our X'Mas cake, wrapping the X'Mas presents and making our humble abode look more festive.

Until all of this is complete, I would be that crazy nagging lady running all over the place. So my dearest friends please try to be calm and sweet towards me.

This is what I wore for an early X'Mas dinner with the usual suspects, picked this dress up last week during my window shopping walks at ZARA. I Instantly fell in love with this simple and chic LBD, there is no limit to the number of LBD a woman could have in her closet.

12datstoXmas_1 12datstoXmas 12daystoXmas_3 12DaystoXmas

ZARA Dress & Shoes| Clutch,gifted |Fooljhadi Hand Harness

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

6 comments:

  1. Love the dress. n the black n gold combo looks hawt.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good dear. Simple yet stylish ensemble.

    By the way do you want to follow each other?

    Kindly leave a comment on my blog and I'll instantly follow you back.

    Thanks much dear! :) -
    Korean Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit Rach! You're looking great :)

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses damp ray ban sunglasses outlet australia fresh air, cheap turned and leaned on the fence, and then looked at the distant night. cheap and also no tipsy river came the famous Lake City. ray ban sunglasses sale australia cheap lit a cigarette in cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses his hand, biting breeze, blowing sale bangs children, shirt cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses collar crashed sound. Inhaled deeply lake with faint cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses Tianhua cheap ray ban sunglasses australia Hotel, cheap but no trace of tipsy after with little cheaps farewell, smell of

    ReplyDelete