Sunday 14 August 2011

Back from my holidays

Dear Readers,
How have you all been? Its been days since my last post. Came back and now I am busy shifting to our new apartment. Therefore my days are filled with packing and clearing things from our old home,hence the lack of posts. Once I am settled in I am back with my outfits :)

a) It had been raining non-stop when we were there:

b) I love the snacks that they sell in the train:

c) My grand dad, he does miss his Beautiful Wife who passed away recently.

d) My shopping which consists of fabrics for some new ideas that I have, a cotton printed skirt, a short silk/cotton kurta, jumkas and bangles.

Stay Beautiful
Soma









4 comments:

  1. sorry about the rain!

    your grandpa looks like a wonderful guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Make sure he feels like he still has reason to keep moving on. Keep him motivated. It helped my grandmother and a years later she's still here (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that skirt!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool stuff..specially luv printed bubble skirt :))

    regards
    http://www.facebook.com/AccessoriesVille

    ReplyDelete