Saturday 19 January 2013

A Quick Post: OOTD!

Dear Readers,

It had been raining in this tiny Red Dot ever since Friday night and had been a non-stop pour from the heavens all of today. I would have been in my PJs all day but, I had to say NO to them as I had my friends from Australia who was on a Transit flight to India. Been friends with him ever since my 8th grade in school and it had been my first time meeting up with his Beautiful and Cheerful Wife. Time had been short and we had to head out. Ditched my denims for these trousers in grey.

DSC_4629

Tee:Topshop, Trousers:Bershka, Clutch:Yatch21, Shoes:Charles&Keith.

Have a Beautiful Weekend!

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

6 comments:

  1. You look stunning. M so in love with this look.

    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I love your blog!

    http://lavitadolce-xo.blogspot.ca/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html#links

    veronica, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, if you want to follow us in GF and bloglovin, leave me a comment if you follow me.

    ReplyDelete