Saturday 26 January 2013

Galloping in Style!

Dear Readers,

I was truly Galloping in Style in this romper today. Black & White color with stripes and gingham is quite in this season. I have the same combination in stripes and polka dots (well polka dots being my favorite) but, I chose to wear these colors in Horse print! I always add contrast colors to all my pieces and for today I chose pops of fuchsia on my lips and shoes.

DSC_4646 DSC_4649 DSC_4659 DSC_4665

I also would like to thank you readers who truly pass by my space and takes the time to pen me down your comments, I am truly Thankful to each one of you.

Romper & Stockings: ModCloth, Shoes: Charles&Keith, Bag:ZARA, Accessories: Karla's Closet (Vintage Ear-rings) Fashion Pals (Rings).

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

1 comment:

  1. Love the romper...m buying one right now..!n the earrings are droolworthy..!

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete