Thursday 8 August 2013

L O V E

DSC_0973 DSC_0985 DSC_0991 DSC_0010

Eid Mubarak to all my Brothers and Sisters celebrating this beautiful festival. It's a long weekend here in Singapore, tomorrow our nation is celebrating it's 48th year of Independence. I am always excited about long weekends, I do not have any plans for this holiday besides sleeping in, taking things in a much slower and enjoying some good food with my man and friends.

As for today, the weather was pretty good here with a slight drizzle and cool breeze. My Man and I decided to head for a walk as we had to prepare ourselves to the first ever 5K in our lives which is the COLOUR RUN. Ever since seeing some videos from Youtube and hearing from my bestie of the fun she had when it came in Perth I had been eagerly waiting to join. I got my man into this and together we signed up for this. We walked 7KM in our hood, the weather was really good and it just got us motivated. I also got to continue with my ABS CHALLENGE routine which I put on hold for a week. I loved my day today, everything felt just perfect.

In the evening I got all pumped up and decided to play dress up. This oxblood dress with a pair of my favorite UNIQLO skinny denim and my floral crown was my key pieces for today, I usually stay away from denim jeans due to our weather which could get really hot/ humid. As the saying goes PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD, I had my baroque shoes on and off I go.

Dress: The Little Flower at the End of a Rainbow, Jeans: UNIQLO, Shoes: CHARLES & KEITH, Handbag: MANGO TOUCH, Accessories: F21 (Ear-studs), kisforkani (Floral crown)

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

5 comments:

  1. Lovely look. Those heels are precious! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice style! Found you via Stylepile! I'll be visiting your space often! Peace!

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit. In love with those shoes!

    XX
    Trishann
    www.jewelsngold.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in love with this outfit, its seriously beautiful and trend setting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy heels!! Love the whole look...specially how your headgear matches your top.

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete