Friday 23 August 2013

Perfectly Plaid!

Plaid Plaid Plaid!!!

This is one of my favorite prints in my closet, I do own three pairs of plaided shirt from UNIQLO, however it is not enough. I would love to add in a few more which would include a plaided shoes and a flared pair of trousers. I have been wearing plaids for the past few days, and this morning when I woke up I thought to share few ideas here for you my lovely readers. I am seeing Plaids back in action in ZARA and MANGO. Hope many of you are updating your closet with this print, here are a few pictures from the runway and street style to help you. All these pictures had been taken from Pinterest, please do follow me there to see my pins.

Photo credit: Pinterest

As seen on Dries Van Noten Spring 2013:

Blogplaid1

Give them a feminine vibe with your favorite skirts from Tulle to Animal prints:

blogplaid2

Make it your statement jacket:

blogplaid3

Laid-back look:

blogplaid4

Tailored trousers:

blogplaid5

Add the height:

blogplaid6

Plaid on Plaid:

plaids8

Do share me your Perfectly Plaid look!

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

4 comments: