Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cocktail Glasses

Dear Readers,

How are you all doing? How is the weather at your side? Singapore is always hot and sunny and hence this cocktail glass dress takes a peep outside my closet. This Sunday I went to meet up with my friends for a Cocktail and as I was browsing my closet this dress spoke to me.

DSC_0402 DSC_0405 DSC_0408 DSC_0409 DSC_0414

I love everything about this Bettie Page dress. The colours, the length, and how perfect it hugged my skin. I do agree this dress could be loud when you want to take a stroll but, it's all about how you accessorize it. That evening I chose to pair it with my black shoes and a simple black bow ear studs and rolled my hair to a side bun.

Dress: Modcloth, Shoes: Mango, Clutch: Aldo, Bow ear studs: Accessorize

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and dainty dress! Love it on you!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the dress looks on you! And the shoes are super fab!

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this!! what a great blog, keep it up!!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...you are looking soo damn pretty...loved the dress <3

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/

    Love,

    ReplyDelete