Monday 27 February 2012

Relaxing...

Dear Readers,

How did the weekend go? I had a long weekend, as I took a day off from work on Friday.

DSC_0458 DSC_0460 DSC_0464 DSC_0467

Saturday my husband & I went out for shopping. Yes, SHOPPING. I am always excited to go shopping with him. You know how difficult it could be to have your man come with you. I always have to pester my man to come with me and this day I didn't have to. So you know I am a Happy Lady.

Pants & Bag: Mango, Top: Uniqlo, Shoes: NewLook, Chain: Forever21, Watch: Fossil

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

12 comments:

  1. Love the necklace lady!!! And adorable shoot!!!
    :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants!

    Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your entire look, the bag is gorgeous and you have put together everything ( including the accesories ) so well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Bright and cheerful and chic! Love the neckpiece! :)

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your necklace is soo pretty and your entire look is telling that you are happy !! :-)

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/

    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange pants! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!so cute!love those shoes and necklace!
    u have a lovely blog, i will be delighted if u take a look at mine and follow me in case u like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. You loo so sweet...Even I wore same pants in one of my recent posts!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohh!! you look so sweet!

    Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
    Have a great Monday!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the handbag
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those fiery hot pants! Very chic casual ensemble!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete