Sunday 26 February 2012

It's a Lacey Affair

Dear Readers,

Happy Belated Valentines Day!!!

I know I am late at this, I am so sorry. I had been busy with work and household chores. How was the Valentines Day celebrations for everyone? I had mine at home a romantic dinner planned by my husband :)

DSC_0424 DSC_0425 DSC_0428 DSC_0419

The weekend before valentines day, I wore this attire. White lace top, pink jeans and felt a bit like doing colour block hence the red mary jane shoes.

Colour blocking had been a huge trend since last season, have you all experimented this yet? I decided to give it a try, and let's see how many more I could come up with from my closet.

Top: Mango, Jeans & Clutch: Zara, Shoes: Melissa2ks, Ear-rings: Mango Touch

2 comments:

  1. Sexy!! I am a hug fan of color-blocking especially red and pink! Check it out on my blog!

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    http://ritchastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chich and stylish <3

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete